How to style: Boyfriend jeans


Hellooo! This time I'll show you the way I style my boyfriend jeans. A "boyfriend jean" is basically a pair of ripped denim kinda oversized jeans. It's a piece you can wear at any season but I wouldn't use them on winter cause it shows off skin and lets the cold in sooo I'd wear it perfectly this fall with a light sweater. In my opinion every girl should have this pair of jeans in their wardrobe, it's a timeless piece and suits very comfy. 






1. Soft Grunge. Black halter crop top, and black ankle or combat boots make a perfect combo. Wrap a plaid shirt around for a statement. 
2. California Daze. With a colorful kimono and a white t-shirt below play with the contrast of your pieces. Wearing round sunglasses for a hippie vibe.
3. Fallin'. I decided to wear a crop top over a crisp white shirt and this pumpkin color makes me feel like it's already fall, while the weather says it's still summer.


Tell me how you would wear your boyfriend jeans on the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Aitanni me encanta el blog! solo quisiera sugerir si es posible incluir de donde es la ropa o donde encontrar algo similar.. saludos <3

    ReplyDelete