How to style: White crop top


Since spring, we've noticed the crop top as a must for the summer. This week I thought that in my hometown the temperatures aren't so low yet so, I should try to give out some tips about wearing a white crop top. With these outfits I show you can definitely wear any kind of crop top: cropped t-shirt, tanktop or a slip style, I used a white lace crop top. The trick to wear this around for work, school, or a casual day is to use high-waisted bottom pieces.






1. Summer Mood. Try your crop top on with a color blocked short (in my opinion, high waisted looks better on a crop top). Pair it with your favorite or a matching fedora hat. You can also add a skinny belt. 
2. Lady-like. If going for a feminine/conservative look, put on a pencil skirt, don't let any tummy skin show. It looks like a really pretty and different kind of dress. 
3. On for tonight? Dark skinnies, boots, and a kimono will do your perfect night look. Try a leopard print like mine to give a sexy twist. (Leopard print is not easy to wear for some people including me, so if you're not wearing it, try a bold, dark printed kimono!)

How would you wear your white crop top? Comment below please!

No comments:

Post a Comment