OOTD: Golden Slumbers


This weekend I bought this amazing hat. My first thought was: will I wear this? Yes! It's perfect because it's brown-green-ish, well, a color that can match any outfit and gives an adventurous look just putting it on. I guess I won't take it off this upcoming season.  


I had so much fun taking this pictures, because I was feeling so cool and with attitude wearing this hat, I don't know it just made me feel happy. I wore a floral romper and this camel ankle boots to a family party of my boyfriend. 



I'm very excited because for my boyfriend's birthday next Sunday we're going to watch Paul McCartney live. It's not my first time but I still know I'm gonna cry like a baby. I'd like to dedicate Abbey Road's end medley to my grandfather who has become my new guardian angel. I love you and miss you.

 
are you gonna be in my dreams tonight? 
and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make


No comments:

Post a Comment