Playlist: Love Is To Dance




Today is another week so we all know what that means: a new playlist! This week most of the songs in the playlist are danceable and some others are just in there because I liked how well they blend together. I love music with fast paced beats and choruses that are easy to singalong to when I'm starting my week so I can be awake at class and don't get caught sleepy, that's the reason I did this playlist, in which I add some upbeat songs from the likes of Vampire Weekend and San Cisco which are perfect to start any week, there's also some cool and calm catchy songs from The Vaccines sand Warpaint.



I hope you have a wonderful week and keep checking our blog for a special playlist dedicated to Paul McCartney, because my girlfriend and I are going to his concert next Sunday! I'm so excited!!



Love Is To Dance by JulianRathgeber. 

No comments:

Post a Comment