On The Look: The Orwells


Not so long ago a friend told me to watch a video of a band that played on David Letterman's show, that I would like the band. So I watched the video and I didn't just like it. I loved it. I loved the song and the energy that Mario Cuomo (the front man) evokes, such raw energy coming out from just a single person is simply amazing, The Orwells comes from the kind of bands I enjoy the most.

Now a little back story; they are from Illinois, near Chicago. As I mentioned earlier their vocalist is named Mario Cuomo, Henry Brinner is their drummer, Dominic Corso and Matt O'keefe are the guitarists and Frant Brinner is the bass player. Their debut album was released on 2012 and it was named: Remember When. In all, honesty I didn't really liked their first album that much, I prefer their second album: Disgraceland which was released on June 3, 2014.

Warning: Video NSFW



I also added the video my friend told me about. In this video you can see what I mean when I talk about the energy coming out from the lead singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment