OOTD: Sous le ciel de Paris


Hi! Today I decided to wear my new favorite sweater, with a pair of shorts, of course, because the weather is still warm here in my hometown. What I love about this sweater is that it has the perfect printed graphic. I mean, in my opinon when someone gets a graphic tee or sweater, in this case, you have to really be identified by that little message, et voilà! I found mine.


I've been in love with the idea of Paris since forever. Parisienne style is the one that I go to for inspiration; effortless chic, simple and classy. Talking french it's like talking directly to my heart hahaha (I mean it!). I just feel like it is full of culture and art and pretty stuff; when I get to go there I picture myself painting the Seine, and taking a walk around every single corner, listening to music (chanson française to get in the mood), taking pictures everywhere, visiting museums, and of course window shopping (or better, shopping) at some of the great fashion maisons: Chanel, Balmain, Dior, Givenchy... to mention some.  




So yeah, that's why I chose this sweater: Paris Darling. And here's a little introduction to speaking french:

How to Speak French with Camille Rowe


No comments:

Post a Comment