Playlist: Love Mixtape



Not so long ago I made a mix tape for my girlfriend just because we both love music and obviously because I love her. So today's playlist is going to be a little more personal. There are some great classic love songs thrown in there, some newer songs that I like that also describes our relationship and there are others that may not exactly be love songs, but they have some story that go along with it or it may have an emotional meaning.

I believe a mix tape it's one of the best ways to say to a person how much you love her(or him) in so many different ways. So I decided to share this with you, for you to get an idea on what songs to choose, for you to give something different to the one you love. Enjoy and comment if you know any other good love songs that you've dedicated to that special someone.



No comments:

Post a Comment