On The Look: Cookies


Recently I was looking at some other blogs and searching for different music news and I stumbled upon this band named Cookies, an interesting and risky name. Why? Imagine searching for this band in Google, you'll just see pictures of cookies. 

So Cookies is a Brooklyn based band, and it is a project formed by Ben Sterling in 2010. With his debut album Music for Touching just released in September of this year, Sterling has proved himself as a great artist that relies heavily on pop music and let me tell you that he delivers. Clearly inspired by hip-hop, a little bit of rock and electro-pop Cookies debut album has a good amount of musical guests and the on that stands out  to me is Melissa Metrick, the one singing in the music video below, which I really loved. Hope you like Cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment