OOTD: Yellow Flicker Beat


I wore this outfit on Friday, I know I got late posting it but fortunately my weekend was very busy (socially): On Friday I got out of school after doing this cool drawing with markers, I went to my house and ate, blogged on tumblr for a while and then went out with my boyfriend and friends to a house with karaoke, it was really fun. Yesterday my mom hosted a family party and I was helping her with every decoration detail, it went pretty well and there were plenty of desserts, so it was OK. And today I'm posting my Friday outfit:


I like wearing neutral colors for fall: a black cargidan, denim skirt, white t-shirt and this cute militar green bandana.  




I love my key charm necklace, I'm a fan of cute keys, I have like 5 necklaces like this one.



Hope you'd like my outfit I will be posting very soon one for the boys. Oh and I forgot, I have been obsessed with Lorde's new song from the Mockingjay movie soundtrack (can't wait to listen to it completely). Here it is:




1 comment: