What's On: Fashion Soundtrack


Fashion is not only about what or who you wear, it has very much to do with style: How do you feel wearing it? I make this statement because music in fashion advertisments, runways and campaigns are not only just there, they have a reason to be there, and that is, to make you feel. How would you feel wearing a Chanel suit inspired by feminism and listening to their runway show song "I'm Not Scared" by Pet Shop Boys? I got the answer: fearless. So go on and listen to this Fashion Soundtrack I made with some songs featured in designer clothing lines (from H&M to Dior) and don't forget to tell on the comments how you felt with these songs. Also, check out some of the ads below that use these great themes.




H&M 2012 Campaign

Elie Saab S/S 15 Runway Show

Dior's "Secret Garden" Campaign (personal fav!)

Chanel S/S 15 Runway Show

Blake Lively for Gucci


2 comments:

  1. Hi Aitanni and thank you for your visit!!! I'm agree with your words: music its really important. I like especially, form your selection, Lana del Rey and the Gossip! Today I have started following you on Google+! Hope your follow back! What do you think to follow us also in Bloglovin? Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion


    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe I havent found ur blog sooner !!
    It's amazing! I followed you
    Lana del rey is my fav! :D

    Konstantina |Tales Of A Fashion Sketchbook

    ReplyDelete