Coachella 2015 Bands To See



By now I'm pretty sure everyone has seen this year's Coachella Line-up and have their different opinions about it. My first impression were the headliners obviously, they are decent bands, I mean for god's sake AC/DC is one of the most glorious hard rock band ever living and Jack White is simply amazing. Drake is a good headliner if you are into hip-hop, unfortunately I'm not. There's been better Coachella Line-ups, but it would not be plausible for Coachella if they just kept repeating headliners every year.

Some of you may know that I went to Coachella 2014 and had an amazing time, one of the best, if not the best time I've ever had. I did like previous years' headliners a little bit more, but what I like about  the upcoming event are the small bands. The small bands are what make the festival, those bands are the ones you are gonna spend all day listening to. 

After all it is Coachella, the bands of course are a great part of the festival, but I can guarantee that you are not gonna regret at all going, it is an awesome experience.

Here's the Line-Up:


Bands I would like to see:

Friday: AC/DC, Tame Impala, Interpol, Azealia Banks, Lykke Li, Caribou, Angus & Julia Stone, Hot Natured, Kele, Cloud Nothings, Haerts, Eagulls

Saturday: Jack White, The Weeknd, Axwell/Ingrosso, Alt-J, FKA twigs, Tyler the Creator, The War on Drugs, Chet Faker, Milky Chance, Jungle, Royal Blood, Parquet Courts

Sunday: Drake, Florence + The Machine, Kaskade, David Guetta, St. Vincent, Marina and The Diamonds, Fitz & the Tantrums, Circa Survive, Jamie xx, Mac DeMarco, Vance Joy, The Orwells, The Cribs






No comments:

Post a Comment