OOTD: Easy


Hi guys, I'm still on vacations so I've been super relaxed and busy doing some other stuff than being on my computer a.k.a. sleeping, painting and reading. But of course, I had to take time to write a little post and dress up for a little photoshoot. I really wanted to show you this outfit that I found perfect for a casual day and night out. 





I'm wearing a shearling jacket I bought like 2 years ago at Los Angeles downtown, I love it there they got plenty of stuff and the retail price is really low. I really like the color it's like a peach/coral pink and it has gold details. I wanted to wear my tux kinda formal-jogger navy trouser so I decided to wear a light colored shirt and I had this one with navy stripes which I thought was perfect for the outfit.  



The deets: I really liked the combination of colors, textures and patterns.


I complimented my outfit with some Chelsea boots I won over a blogger's contest! I am so happy now that I have them, I can wear them with everything and feel like an almost-there version of Alexa Chung. 


MOTHXR- Easy


Leave a comment below and tell me what you thought about my outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment