OOTD: Next Year


Happy New Year people! I won't start with a corny message but you should scroll down to read it; we made it for all of you. For starters, I'll show you what I wore this NYE party: a beautiful black dress.

 

I bought this dress at H&M so it's not like haute couture or something but it really reminded me of Jason Wu's SS 2012 collection and it had a vibe of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, I fell in love with it.




 

Thank you a lot for reading our blog this past year, we are deeply grateful to everyone who has taken part of their time to check RockNVogue even if it was just one post. We hope you had a wonderful year and we wish you the best 2015 possible. May this year be full of cool music and great fashion moments to tell. Keep looking out for our blog! Happy Holidays!

Sincerely, Aitanni & Chombo!



1 comment:

  1. Really cute dress.
    xx, jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete