Playlist: Favourites


Yesterday we just accomplished something quite cool; we reached our 100 post, so we would like to thank any of you who have been following us. We love you guys! 

By now you could easily tell what kind of music I am into, but there's still things that you need to know... like my "favourite" songs or at least the ones I can't get tired of listening. Most of my favorite songs are from bands like The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys and The Beatles, but I established a limit of a song per artist into this playlist so you can expect a handful of bands. When I finished the playlist I noticed that none of the songs were older than 15 years, which seems like a lot, but not for me, because I consider a song "old" when its release was before the 2000s. Hope you enjoy the playlist!


No comments:

Post a Comment