OOTD: Ya Hey


Hey guys! I know I haven't been active lately I wasn't ready to take some pictures until today, this year has started niiice. Past this Valentine's day I've been obsessed with this pink wall and wanted to use it this month. I saw this color like a happy pink and because of my Vampire Weekend t-shirt it reminded me of their song "Ya Hey" I don't know why maybe for the little happy yell of the chorus.

 


Can you please worship my new sunnies just like I do? I really love them since the moment I saw them, they have this pretty leopard print on the frame and it has pink/green traslucid lenses.


I consider this outfit like a print on print because of the florals + plaid. It was a combination I didn't thought it would look so good until I tried it. I guess that's what you gotta do when you're not convinced of mixing prints: try them on and just feel if it's wrong or right on you! 


I hope you like these pictures as much as I did, leave comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment