How to Style: Fringed dress


As soon as I saw this dress I was in love with it! I bought it two weeks ago and was looking for the opportunity to shoot it. And what's better than shooting an #OOTD post? A How to Style post! Three times the same dress styled in different ways. What I wanted to do here with this fringed dress was to evoke the boho vibe that it instantly gives so I made up these three outfits:




1. American Boy: This outfit reminded me of Kanye West's x Adidas collection it felt cool and fresh and tomboy-ish. It's a great outfit to wear to a concert or shopping day, really comfy.
2. Day Tripper: This type of dress shows off perfectly with a pair of high boots. 
3. Here Comes the Night Time: For a transitional look (from day to night) wear some casual high heels or maybe wedges and add an accent with a big chunky necklace (don't use a layered one it'd be too many fringes) 




No comments:

Post a Comment