What's On: Springbreak On Fleek!


Hey guys! It's almost spring break so I thought of making a little trend report of the items we will be wearing most these upcoming small vacations: sunglasses and swimwear. 
I tried to make this easier by getting inspiration from tumblr. I don't know about you but I kinda feel like everyone can relate to whatever tumblr brings on your dashboard; that's why I wanted to make an unofficial tumblr trend report: it's not about what you see in runways or high end fashion, it's all about finding inspiration in the laid-back, girl-next-door life.

So here's what I saw: 

SUNNIES- round, round and round! It doesn't matter if it's a thick, metal or colored frame; if they are round you should wear them. Try to find the perfect size for your face, not everyone looks great in round sunglasses. If not a round sunglass fan you should try aviator or even heart-shaped sunnies.

SWIMWEAR- Tumblr is filled with those Triangl swim suits, I'm not quite a fan of people wearing the same exact swim suit, but the colorblocking that we see in them might be a point to save when you're looking for your next bikini. That one type that really caught my eye was the high neck (or halter) top, what I love about it is that it is 100% wearable in any outfit because it looks like a casual, sexy crop top. Also I saw some really cool prints and colored patterns to mix and match. And last but not least: black is always an option.



No comments:

Post a Comment