How to Style: Festival Looks


Festival season is here with acts in the hot spring and summer like SXSW, Coachella, Boonaroo, Governor's Ball, Outside Lands, and the list goes on and on. I've been to two music festivals: Coachella '14 and Oustide Lands '13 and they have been some of the best experiences in my life. 
What I love about fashion in music festivals is that you can go for so many styles and you have three days to wear what you want without being judged. What I chose to show you is also a really easy makeup look inspired by CHVRCHES' lead singer Lauren Mayberry:


This is a really cool look and it is so easy to pull off, it's super festival appropiate and a fun way to cover your dark circles. To get this look you just need to apply sheer transparent lip gloss in the area you wish to cover and add tons of glitter!




1. Body Electric. I'm wearing a white little babydoll dress paired with some tan ankle boots. Add a hat if you wish but make sure to take it off at concerts because it may block other people's vision.
2. Big Sun. This is a really cliché festival look (without flower crown, but still) and I love it! It's a strapless crop top (my swimsuit top) and high wasted shorts with a crochet vest on top.
3. A-Punk. I always pick a rock-er look for my favorite lineup day. This is a festival tee (also a band tee will look great) and black reaaally short shorts and some comfy Converse.

I hope you loved the makeup look just like I did, and if you're attending a festival have tons of fun for me because this will not be my festival year. :( 
Comment below what you'll be wearing!



No comments:

Post a Comment