OOTD: Desire


I finally posted after a month! I've been very busy trying to earn money to buy a new camera and now I've got it and I'm in love with it. Check out the pictures below and appreciate its quality, just ignore the background (couldn't find anything cool or pretty).

I'm not one of those girls who wears a lot of crop tops and like to show skin but I really liked this cute little top and paired it with some white skinnies to give it a little summer vibe without wearing shorts and being a little discreet.

 

       






As a detail I wore this necklace I made and I like how it goes with it it's the right length.

I hope you keep watching this blog and waiting for some more new stuff that's coming. I'll be going on a trip in two weeks and I'll be taking lots of pictures for the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment